The Royal Canadian Air Force is sharing its expertise with other air forces around the world, offering basic and advanced training of all types. Canada's training provides world-class technology and the opportunity to test new tactics in Canada's vast air space.
In recent years, it has marketed this expertise to military pilots from NATO and other allied countries.
- Goose Bay Foreign Military Training, located at 5 Wing Goose Bay, provides a key tactical training environment for the combat aircrews of Canada's allies.
- NATO Flying Training in Canada (NFTC), is a highly advanced fighter pilot training program which completely integrates international participation into its design.
Operational Training Units
- 403 Helicopter Operational Training Squadron
- 410 Tactical Fighter (Operational Training) Squadron
- 10 Field Technical Training Squadron
- 426 Transport Training Squadron
- 406 Maritime Operational Training Squadron
- 404 Long Range Patrol and Training Squadron
- 51 Aerospace Control and Warning Operational Training Squadron
- 419 Tactical Fighter Training Squadron
- 402 Squadron
- 2 Canadian Forces Flying Training School
- 3 Canadian Forces Flying Training School
- 1 Canadian Forces Flying Training School
- Canadian Forces Aircrew Selection Centre
- Canadian Forces School of Aerospace Studies
- Canadian Forces School of Search and Rescue
- Canadian Forces School of Survival and Aeromedical Training
- Foreign Military Training Goose Bay
- International Training Program
- Contracted Flying Training and Support
- Canadian Forces Aerospace Warfare Centre
- Canadian Forces School of Aerospace Technology and Engineering
- Canadian Forces School of Aerospace Control Operations
- Royal Canadian Air Force Academy
- Date modified: